Brimfield 2010

Brimfield 2010: "

mays field brimfield 2010 Brimfield 2010


I’m back from Brimfield, tired, not broke and a little sunburned. Overall feel? Eh, I didn’t find anything amazing that I needed. Well expect for an old watering can, kinda lame but it’s perfect. Maybe I’ve gotten picker? I did check out a lot of tilt top tables, chairs and beds. But honestly I thought everything was too pricey and nothing was really outstanding. I am looking for more and better examples of early american furniture in beautiful cherry or maple wood.

I had a lot of fun looking. I met with the ladies of design*sponge. Check out a cute photo of Amy, Amy and Grace below. And I bumped into fellow twitter friend and blogger, CreateGirl. Having some girltime was the best part.

I think auctions might be a better bet for me. Leave me a comment if you know of any good ones coming up in New England.

colorful bombins at brimfield 2010 Brimfield 2010

wood boxes at brimfield Brimfield 2010

green bottles at brimfield 2010 Brimfield 2010

watering cans and bench at brimfield 2010 Brimfield 2010

design sponge at brimfield Brimfield 2010

Related Posts:

Upcoming Antique Shows in New England

Todd’s Farm: Rowley, MA

Sage Farm Antiques: North Hampton, NH

 Brimfield 2010"

No comments: