Need Weekend Plans?

Need Weekend Plans?: "
If you are a Beantown resident there are a couple great design events this weekend you wont want to miss. Trust me, I’m a blogger (I need to make a t-shirt that says that).

The first is the Urban Showhouse at 44 Bradford Street in my new ‘hood of the South End (yee haw!). I went to the opening party and it is fantastic! The home itself is for sale, and that fact did depress me a bit since I don’t have $2 million bucks to pony up for it, but the renovation and rooms designed by a smattering of fabulous interior designers is inspirational and pure eye candy even for us financially challenged folks. I particularly loved the Jonathan Adler kitchen/dining/den area ont he bottom floor that leads out to a private patio garden!

_E113992

_E113985

_E113960

_E113946

_E113900

_E113911

_E113936

_E113903

If you are of the suburban set (or a city dweller with a car) head out to the Natick Collection for Boldfacer’s pop up store featuring my studio mates Jennifer Hill and Jill Rosenwald. Perhaps you saw Jill’s pottery in this month’s InStyle? I was reading the issue on the place back from Georgia and when I saw her pieces I may have scared fellow passengers by letting out a little yelp! Loving the new line!

Picture 1Picture 16

Picture 15

Picture 14Picture 12
"

No comments: